Request for Proposals: Office Partner
C-Space is looking for a resident company interested in joining Progress Lab 1422 for our next phase of growth. We welcome submissions from all companies and individuals. At the moment, we are have office space to lease but cannot guarantee studio weeks. Our choice will be based on shared values, use of space and ability to commit to a multi-year lease.
Join Progress Lab 1422
C-space is seeking an engaged organization or artist who has the capacity to run their own vibrant company while contributing to the collective through membership on the C-Space board. If you are looking for stable office space and would benefit from regular access to Progress Lab facilities, we would like to hear from you.
We currently have a 1/4 office space available, which will also give you access to the PL Common areas and Workshop-Studio. We do not currently have guaranteed Creation-Studio weeks to include in a lease, but an office resident will receive priority access to time that does become available and resident company pricing on studio rentals.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or would like to view the facility.
We encourage submissions from everyone regardless of practice, need or background.
- more than 1800 sq ft of creation space: 42′ x 42′
- sprung wood floor
- dance floor available
- 20′ ceilings
- 18′ grid: 1′ box truss, pipe mix
- lighting equipment and board, sound board, PA system, rigging points
- seating for more than 50, folding tables
- flexible hours and usage
- technical services available (not required)
- public events permitted
- equitable guaranteed booking system
- more technical specifications available upon request.
- 24-Hour access and security monitoring
- VOIP phone line, unlimited calling, voicemail
- high speed 300 wireless and wired internet
- consumable products (paper towel, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- weekly shared space cleaning
- weekly office space cleaning
- recycling and compost pick up
- garbage pickup on demand
- routine building maintenance
- administrative and technical staff access
- electricity, heating, water/sewer
- building insurance
- built-in inflation to cover cost increases, amortized to provide fiscal stability
- well-managed building, solid building contingency fund
- supportive building of fellow creators to spark new ideas and collaborations
- co-operative non-profit transparent structure
Vancouver Creative Space Society is grateful to operate on the traditional and unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.